Wednesday 3 September 2014

W..W..W.. Wednesdays #34

W.W.W Wednesdays is a weekly event bought to you by MizB from Should Be Reading 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to let the world know what I've been reading. When I say the world, I mean this tiny corner of the internet that I call my blog. Hope everyone is having a good week.

What are you currently reading?
I've just started reading A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall and by started I mean I'm on page 1. This book sounds sweet and romantic. I also love the premise of one love story told from 14 different perspectives.

What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini. I love the world building in this story. All the small details woven together create a really unique story about alternate universes.

What do you think you'll read next?
Up next for me will probably be Eternal Night by Carina Adly MacKenzie.

Thats all for me. Let me know what you guys are reading.

5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about A Little Something Different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about A Little Something Different but a story told from fourteen points of view definitely sounds intriguing! Have a great week, here's my link http://bibliobeth.com/2014/09/03/www-wednesday-51/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Little Something Different was so, so charming! I enjoyed it because it was just what it promised to be in the title... different.

    Happy reading!

    My W… W… W… Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing so many great things about Trial Of Fire, I really want to read it!

    My WWW Wednesday

    Isabel @ liberamans

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'by started I mean I'm on page 1' Haha! I do that all the time too. If I'm carrying it around with me I class it as started, even if I haven't read a page yet. LOL! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete